At Louise Woollard Financial (LWF), fostering great client relationships is at the heart of what we do, and we love hearing about the positive impact our services have on people’s lives.
Next in our client spotlight blog series, we recently spoke to Caroline Harte about how she finds working with us. Here’s what she had to say…
1. How long have you been working with Louise Woollard Financial?
2. What made you turn to LWF – what help did you need?
Luckily a friend gave me Louise’s name. I had lost faith in my previous adviser.
3. Was the location of our business important?
Yes, definitely, as I can see Louise on a regular basis.
4. We like to think we’re a bit different to the majority of financial advisers in the market. How would you describe our relationship and did this matter to you when entrusting us?
LWF is certainly very different from my previous adviser, thank goodness. I value the team’s advice and also consider them good friends.
5. Did you work with a financial adviser previously?
6. Which three words would you choose to sum up our business?
Reliable, helpful and friendly.
7. What’s been the single most valuable thing we’ve done for you?
Kept me solvent.
8. Do you think people prioritise financial planning as much as they should?
Probably not. Maybe they don’t think about it until they have to.
9. If you could give one piece of advice to other people thinking about taking better control of their finances, what would it be?
10. And finally, it’s no secret that Louise is a HUGE Huddersfield Town fan. What do you think of their chances this year?
I have no idea, but fingers crossed for the team!